SPA test track DAY
Circuit Spa Francorchamps
Find your dates and prices on the ‘Registration Form’ at the bottom
Expert Drivers and Novices invited * NO race licence requirement
Labelled “Safe Group to be with” by the clerk of the course
On many occasions before did we receive a big compliment from the Clerk of the Course, that contrary to many other track day
groups, our test and track day group proved to be a very disciplined and safe group to be with !
SPA test track DAY at the Circuit of Spa Francorchamps is considered to be one of the best test & track day events. Spa Francorchamps is one of the most challenging race tracks in the world and a true legend in the international motor racing world. In the centre of the Ardennes mountains and surrounded by forest, it is easy to understand its appeal to drivers and spectators alike. The fast, hilly and twisty nature of the track and one of the most famous and dangerous sections of any racing track in the world, the Eau Rouge and Raidillon complex, make Spa unique. Its location makes the circuit very accessible from all sides, whether you are coming from the UK or mainland Europe. Easy to understand that the Spa Francorchamps Circuit is an annually returning event to the ‘Legendary Circuits’ Series calendar.
The number of cars we accept, is always limited to the number of cars which are allowed to drive. You therefore will never end up on any reserve list. Once your entry has been confirmed, you are guaranteed to drive.
Should the weather prevent us from driving on your scheduled SPA test track DAY, you will receive a voucher, which can be used for any next event and at your own convenience.
How to get there
– Travel map with distances to the Spa Francorchamps circuit < click
– Book from the widest choice of cheap ferries at ferrysavers.com < click
– Put this address in your car navigation: Route du Circuit 55, 4970 Stavelot, Belgium
– latitude: 50.441412, longitude: 5.967497
Click here for the SPA test track DAY photo album < click
– Both road going and race cars
– Pre-war, classic cars, youngtimers and modern cars
– No single seaters permitted
– No monospace/family/3wheeler cars permitted
Drivers | important notes
– Find the Administration upon arrival in pit box #42
– Unlimited drivers/passengers per car possible @ 10€ per person, payable on location
– Pit boxes can be rented on location only and directly from the circuit at about 110€/box [8 cars]
– This event presents an excellent opportunity for both (professional) racing drivers ánd track day enthusiasts
– No race licence requirement
– Helmets obligatory for drivers ánd passengers
– For safety reasons it is advised to wear long sleeves and pants [jeans]
– The Drivers Briefing can be in written form or verbally
Cars | important notes
– Car registration fee payable up front, why take a risk?
– Cars must comply with the min. safety standards below
– Cars must have at least one towing eye
– Tape your headlights
– Although not obligatory, we recommend you have a fire extinguisher in your car
– All tyres eligible
– Note that slick tyres are permitted only if cars are fitted with a suitable roll-over protection
– No roll cage necessary, except for slicks shod cars
– Noise restricted to 107dB, static check at 1m distance @ 75% of max. rpm
– Total station (RON98) available in the paddock, max. 60ltrs per fill. Credit cards only
This time schedule is provisional until officially confirmed by the officials of this event.
07:30H – Access to circuit either through “Tunnel de Ster” or ” Tunnel de Blanchimont” <<< click
07:30H – Administration in pit box #42
09:00H – Track open
12:00H – Track closed
12:00H – Lunch in the Brasserie til 13:00H [ top floor F1 Pit Building ]
13:00H – Track open
18:00H – Track closed
19:00H – Paddock closed
The SPA test track DAYS are getting increasingly popular, and some of them were completely sold out last year, so why take a risk? Make absolutely sure that you’re part of the next SPA test track DAY and pay your ‘car registration’ today !
Rien de plus facile pour vous inscrire …
Inscrivez vous en utilisant le formulaire d’inscription au bas de cette page. Maintenant que la voiture est enregistrée et payée pour, vous auront priorité sur tout enregistrement suivant.
Paiement par virement bancaire à :
Nom du bénéficiaire : S.E.T.T.
Adresse : Meer en Duin 1 – 2163HA LISSE – Pays Bas
Compte bancaire [IBAN] : NL97 RABO 0306 9435 57
Référence : spa + date + votre nom
Evidemment, vous pouvez utiliser la case ci-dessous pour me poser toute question qui vous viendrait a l’esprit. Merci et à bientôt!